Wednesday, January 26, 2005

help!!!i dunno what to do....

i had a meeting with my boss yesterday.....phew....such a lonnnnggg meeting....never in my life i attended a meeting that lasted for 5 hours....can u imagine that? 5 long hours listening to my boss's frustation, hope, ambition, dreams and the list goes on and on and on....this highly ambitious boss of my mine is asking me to do a small research project which is publishable and can be done within this year itself....oh my God....where did he get the idea from? it's not easy to do a research project...ur idea should be original and can produce a remarkable outcome...i just don't have the idea.....i did read some journals but i am still in the dark of what to do....i have to do something that can challenge my capacity....please help!!!i dunno what to do...and the deadline is 5 months from now.....argghhh!i got to do something and put on my thinking cap...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home