Monday, October 16, 2006

Everything falls into place...

I have been in the UK for about 3 weeks now and everything seems to fall into place...I got my bank account opened, I got a new phone for my 1 year contract, I managed to meet new friends along the way and I am getting used to the way people here walk...and I mean it..I can walk terribly fast now and it took me 8 minutes to walk to school rather than 12 minutes when I first came...quite an achivement right?

Anyway, I have one thing that I am focusing on right now...I want to move out from my current accomodation...it's not that it's not good...it's superb...you have all the facilities with ensuite bathroom, BUT I am paying like 480 pounds per month just for that room...and I have only 200 pounds for food, books, travel, phone and etc...and in my flat there is a restriction when you use the internet..allowable usage is only 100MB and you have to pay also for your laundrette...it's just not worth it to spend so much on accomodation when I can get cheaper accomodation from the private house..

Actually, there is one lady who would like to look at my room this afternoon...I do hope that she will agree to switch from her old accomodation to mine although she would be paying a little extra of 600 pound...but it's worth it as she has to spend 25 minutes walk to her school whereas if she stays at my flat, it will take her only 10 minutes...furthermore, my flat is so convenient...it's nearby the major supermarkets and within walking distance...

p/s:Hope that everything will go smoothly and she will agree to stay in my flat:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home