Friday, January 27, 2006

what a week!!!

I have not written in my blog for quite some time now...actually, I 've been rather busy with my manuscript of my project and also I created a blog in Malay language that I usually will write to...well, the new year is here and it has been nearly one month since 2006...that's fast...time flies nowadays...so, this is my first post for the new year...

this week was a busy week for me...i had to finish my proposals but apparently, I didn't manage to do it...I was busy with my IELTS exam last week and my parents came over to see me and my brother, and as a result...I didn't spend my time to finish the proposals...whatever it is, I have asked extension time from my boss and he agreed that I submit it on the 6th of february...hmmmm, what a relief! hopefully I can finish it during the one week chinese new year holiday...whatever it is, this was not a good week for me...I got brainwashed from my boss...I admit it was my mistake, but you know...to err is human, to forgive is divine... well, just hope that my boss is not disturbed with my attitude...one thing I know is that I need to be proactive...that was what he mentioned the other day...so, let's hope that I can change and become a more proactive person...:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home