Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Wait, wait and wait...

I applied for a scholarship to fund my postgraduate study in the UK some time around last year...November if I am not mistaken...yup, correct, November...I was informed that I was shortlisted and was asked to fill in a new form...I did as told and submitted the forms to the UK secretariat...it costed me nearly RM 100 to send documents weighing less than 500 g...that was a lot...however, I don't mind as long as I stand the chance to get the scholarship...
It has been about 3 months since I submitted my forms...I emailed the secretariat last week and was told that I will know the results only in late March or early April...that will be a month from now...I have waited patiently all this while and I have to wait for quite some time before I know the results...hopefully, luck will be on my side this time....I have high hopes on this as I was unlucky for previous scholarship applications...this time around I am hoping that I will succeed in getting the scholarship and fulfill my long time dream of studying in the UK for my postgraduate study...I guess I just have to wait patiently and hope that I am lucky enough to be chosen as the receiver of the scholarship...may Allah grant my wish...:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home