Sunday, December 03, 2006

I am 25


Well, I am 25 on the 25th of November...what a coincidence..I got a big teddy bear from my friends in UK..not sure if I should stop getting all those cutie things as I am growing up..yup, as one of my friends said I should become more 'mature'...as though I am not mature enough...:) I know, I can be childish sometimes, butI know my limits..

Whatever it is, I am 25 in UK...a suitable age I think to be independent, away from the family...I can say that I am settling well here..smooth journey all the way since I came in September...and do hope it will be smooth as well till the end of the course..

I am having my exams in two weeks time..not sure what to expect...it will be my first time to have exams in English as all this while I had exams in Bahasa Malaysia during my undergraduate study...I am okay with that..not really nervous..I just have to be well prepared though..but there are lots of things to read..yup, master course means all the independent studying...and a whole loads of reading stuff...

okay, I better get back on my study..can't waste any more time..or else I would not have enough time to read all those stuff..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home